• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I (reluctantly) went to a bar after work with some friends the other night. This bar has a dance floor and a dj. I was having an ok time at first, but then they started BLASTING the music. So loud that you had to scream at the person sitting next to you and there was about a 50% chance they wouldnt hear you. Ok, loud music is cool, but this went on for a solid hour.

The worst part was there werent any breaks between songs whatsoever. Not even a few seconds.

People were dancing for about 20 minutes, then the dance floor was empty. I was at the will of the dd. Does anybody actually enjoy this?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I (reluctantly) went to a bar after work with some friends the other night. This bar has a dance floor and a dj. I was having an ok time at first, but then they started BLASTING the music. So loud that you had to scream at the person sitting next to you and there was about a 50% chance they wouldnt hear you. Ok, loud music is cool, but this went on for a solid hour.​

The worst part was there werent any breaks between songs whatsoever. Not even a few seconds.​

People were dancing for about 20 minutes, then the dance floor was empty. I was at the will of the dd. Does anybody actually enjoy this?​

And you're complaining?

81428665.gif

Last edited:

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I don't enjoy loud music, bars or dancing, I'm kind of boring come to think of it.

:yesway: Me too, buddy. The latest one hit wonders blaring incessantly, people making fools of themselves..I just can't get in to that scene. I've sat and watched people in these environments and I mostly just feel embarrassed for them. My music is better, my beer is cheaper, and I don't have to listen to some tragic yelling woman 12 feet away who thinks she's hilarious.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i don't enjoy it all the time. but sometimes it's nice to sit back and enjoy Good music and not have to talk to anyone while drinking an ice cold beer!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom