Bark River Knives, or One of the Best Kept Secrets.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Too bad you have to go through a dealer to purchase one unless I missed something. There are several in the Bush Craft series I wouldn't mind having. Might add it to the list after my orders from Scrapyard and Cassel Knives come in. Or after Christmas and I can keep my wife off of amazon.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Too bad you have to go through a dealer to purchase one unless I missed something. There are several in the Bush Craft series I wouldn't mind having. Might add it to the list after my orders from Scrapyard and Cassel Knives come in. Or after Christmas and I can keep my wife off of amazon.

Hopefully the baby lets daddy work tomorow! Between his double ear infection, his mother with the flu bug, sister and brother who believe everything is an emergency, I am a bit behind. I will be providing some
    Christmas cheer for some Knife Junkies, though!! :)

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Hopefully the baby lets daddy work tomorow! Between his double ear infection, his mother with the flu bug, sister and brother who believe everything is an emergency, I am a bit behind. I will be providing some
    Christmas cheer for some Knife Junkies, though!! :)

That dosnt sound like much fun. Hope they start to feel better asap. I am in no hurry.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Well I'll just throw this out there for you guys Knifelady can get you all the bark river knives you want :)

On a side note I have owned the bravo 1, golok, psk, and gunny. they are all top notch products. definitely don't hesitate to get one!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Well I'll just throw this out there for you guys Knifelady can get you all the bark river knives you want :)

On a side note I have owned the bravo 1, golok, psk, and gunny. they are all top notch products. definitely don't hesitate to get one!

there you go. dealer problem SOLVED!

and Mike Stewart is an awesome guy. i have a HUGE "No Dirtbag Funding" rule. Mike Stewart is on of the GREAT guys in the industry who is 200% concerned about quality, and doing business the RIGHT way.

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    I had an Aurora that was a really nice blade, convex, super-sharp.
    The tip was a little thin, though. It wound up getting pretty banged up, but it was easy enough to convert to a drop-type point.

Top Bottom