• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Barrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Hi all, I'm Rick Barrett from Barrett Custom knives and just thought I'd give a short introduction for those who don't already know me. I'm a sword smith and knifemaker of 23+ years in Goshen (northern Indiana). Probably one of the only swordsmiths in Indiana and one of only a small handful of custom smiths in Northern Indiana. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiast in the area as well as other makers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome.. Very impressive work. Athough it's abit out of my league or beyond my means I can still appreciate the dedication and craftmanship. Kudos to you Sir.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    welcome sir. i have personally played with one of your swords a buddy bought and to say its amazing is a understatement. very cool to see you on the boards. there isn't many makers on here but cubby and cj knives and a couple others, but there is definitely a lot of folks who love steel and appreciate the work that goes into making them.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    rick! good to see you around bud!

anyone who doesn't know rick, or hasn't heard of him, he is a next level type sword maker. and an awesome dude.

you still planning on hitting the Sausagefest?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Won't let me post attachments yet, not sure if its because I'm new or have to get an upgraded account. I'll share some pics once I figure it out. Thanks for the warm welcomes.

ravensclaw1a.jpg

:wow: beautiful work! If you quote my post you can see how I added

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Welcome aboard Rick. Cubby originally told me about your work a while back, when he was giving me some pointers (I am still very new to making knives), and I have been drooling ever since. Your work is simply amazing. Good to have you on the site.

If you guys or girls have not heard of Rick, I suggest you check out his site. He is definitely top notch.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Rick welcome to INGO!

Drop me a line if you'd like to advertise your goods and services here to our 15k+ members.

Top Bottom