• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgideon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    VERT, you never know, I'm the kind of guy that would find someone to wear a ninja suit and sneak into the back of the class and just sit there until someone noticed. We'll see how situationally aware everyone really is...

jgideon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    Gungirl65, the location for the classroom portion is in the Police Station building (F.O.P. Classroom is what will be used and is in the same building) and the range is a bit hard to find, directions will be provided to students in the classroom portion (we may even caravan over to the range). The building is in downtown connersville and is a yellow building. Free parking is available at the side of the building.

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION DUE TO CLASS SIZE!

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GIJEW, thanks for the PM. Evidently the anti-spam forces are strong with this forum. I have been on here for 4 years but haven't posted enough to be able to send or reply to PM's. I will answer your questions below:

It looks like travel time will be about 1hr 30min from the NW side of Indy (depending on traffic).

The classroom portion will be held in the City Building (houses the F.O.P. classroom that we will use, also houses the Police Department). Instructions on how to get to the range and times available for Saturday will be given to the students during the classroom portion of the class.

I am looking forward to seeing you there and hope you pick up something from the class. It's always good to have experienced armed citizens in these classes.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me. I'm not doing this to make a ton of money, I truly want to help others advance their training. My hope is this class will be a springboard to further training for those that attend.
    Arrangements with the employer are made and check is in the mail. I plan on being there monday night. No doubt I'll pick up more than just something, I'm looking forward to the class!

jgideon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    GIJEW, you may want to give the police department a call to make sure they can get you in that class. I got word that one of the nights is already full and the other night is really close to being full. I would check before I made plans with my employer.

jgideon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING, THE CLASSROOM PORTION HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE NEW FOP LODGE LOCATED AT 600 W 3RD STREET, CONNERSVILLE, IN. THIS IS THE TWO STORY BUILDING OFF OF SR 44 BEHIND FRAZEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. ALSO, DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WE HAD TO MOVE THE MONDAY NIGHT CLASS TO TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS. I JUST WANTED TO POST ON HERE TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNEW THE CHANGES. THIS IS OUR FIRST GO AT THIS AND I APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LOGISTICAL ISSUES. THIS WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE FOR FUTURE CLASSES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL JACKIE AT THE CONNERSVILLE PD AT 765-825-2111.

jgideon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    GIJEW, I haven't posted enough to PM you so I am trying this to make sure you see it. Please let me know if you have received this message or if you were contacted by Jackie at CPD.

"DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING, THE CLASSROOM PORTION HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE NEW FOP LODGE LOCATED AT 600 W 3RD STREET, CONNERSVILLE, IN. THIS IS THE TWO STORY BUILDING OFF OF SR 44 BEHIND FRAZEE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. ALSO, DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WE HAD TO MOVE THE MONDAY NIGHT CLASS TO WEDNESDAY. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS. I JUST WANTED TO POST ON HERE TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNEW THE CHANGES. THIS IS OUR FIRST GO AT THIS AND I APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LOGISTICAL ISSUES. THIS WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE FOR FUTURE CLASSES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL JACKIE AT THE CONNERSVILLE PD AT 765-825-2111."

Top Bottom