WTS/WTT: BCM / Criterion 13.9 upper - basically new - reduced to $750. Almost 50% off.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Only listing because I have a number of uppers virtually all just like this. This is about as lightweight as you can go while still being absolutely bombproof and ready for anything - these uppers are all on my 'shtf' builds for my family. Less than 2 mags through this one. Assembled and cerakote by AllenM. Parts without tax, shipping, and Allen's cost for assembly, cerakote, and the pin/weld comes to $1243 for my cost with all coupons used on all available parts. To re-do this wouldn't be possible as the barrels aren't made anymore. The barrel is a Criterion Core made for ADM and is nitrided rather chromed, discontinued now. All in all I'm in this for $1583 minus optics/irons/light/bcm foregrip. With those my price was around $2284

Edit: this is pinned/welded and is over 16"

SOLGW Nox9 (keymo adapter)
    ADM/Criterion core 13.9
    SLR sentry 6 adjustable gas block
    V seven inconel gas tube
    Bcm mcmr handguard
    Bcm upper
    White Label armory sp4/cl bcg
    Radian raptor charging handle

Does not include optics/irons/light/grip unless discussed and extra is added.

Optional extras:

Primary arms 1x microprism cyclops acss green dot
    Streamlight HLX Protac
    Scalarworks Peak fixed irons
    BCM angled foregrip

I'm in north Indy but will meet within reason.

Asking a more than fair reduced $750.

If you want the microprism + hlx pro-tac light + scalarworks irons + bcm grip ($655+tax) add $400. Those are all basically new too.

If you need a lower to go with this I may have a stripped lower I can offer the buyer - but do *NOT* message me for just the lower as I don't have any for sale without the upper.

Trades - +/- cash as needed.
    Acog with 556 bdc reticle and LED powered rather fiber optic
    Quality 18" 5.56 upper - I like things from the parts manufacturers like whats in this upper - just make sure you have an exact parts list.
    HK 9mm LEM pistols in FDE or ODG
    HK usp / c or P2000sk in black LEM 9mm
    HK USP Expert 9mm
    Sig p226 or 229 legion 9mm
    Aero M5 lower receiver
    SR25/AR10 ambi lower receiver or set
    Glock 19 gen 3-5 in FDE or ODG
    P80 factory made FDE or ODG frames 17/19/26 size only
    Taurus TX22 compact
    Holosun 530 red/green dot
    Aimpoint t2 or comp m5
    Eotech exps3-?
    Sig romeo 4xt pro
    Holosun EPS full size
    12g shotgun with handguard for optics/light pic/mlok slots
    S&W M&P 2.0 9mm compact or subcompact optics ready fde/odg
    Beretta m9a4 or maybe a 92 x performance
    Maybe a Stribog sp9a3?

20240425_023318.jpg
    20240425_023329.jpg
    20240425_023358.jpg

Last edited:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Uppers don't get much more solid than this. Save a boatload of money on a bomb proof setup. I wouldn't have had so many built if it didn't just work, and work well.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    A couple interesting offers but I made my trade list as wide as I could possibly think of. I welcome other 9mm pistol/pcc/AR lower offers but at the end of the day a LED ACOG, Holosun 530, Aimpoint, 9mm LEM HK's, or PA 1-8 compact are the main items I'm looking for - in that order.

Or just cash. Cash works.

I'm trying to basically give a top tier bombproof upper away here, surely someone has a couple bucks for a steal. Other than the light/optic choice you really are hard pressed to get a better performing/weight ratio upper even if you spent double what I did on this. Trust me I've tried the others.

Last edited:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I have another version of this with a slightly different barrel and gas setup (even lighter weight) listed as whole rifle here,

Only one of these will be sold so whichever listing goes first will stop the other. Rifle will only be listed through end of month regardless.

If for some reason you wanted to swap the uppers of these two I would be more than willing to sell this upper with that lower - or a stripped lower of varying quality depending on what you'd like to spend. Again, not selling a lower by itself so please don't PM me about one. I am only offering a lower with a complete upper.

Top Bottom