• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I've been posting various questions about AR's as I am into my first one. For the Upper receiver I ordered a 16" BCM mid length w/ a YHM free float rail. It came in this afternoon and not only am I giddy like a school girl over the upper itself but the pile of swag they put in the box was insane! I received a handful of bcm/gunfigther stickers. 2 dvd's, one with Pat Rogers and the other with Travis Haley, it looks like they are tips and tricks videos. 5 seperate posters, a swat magazine featuring BCM and a BCM ball cap.

photo4.jpg

I knew they included a couple things but I thought this was pretty cool. I'm a noob, I know.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    Wow. That's an impressive swag pack. Those DVD's look like the Panteao DVD's and if they are, then those are full training DVD's and the Haley Adaptive Carbine one is pretty good.

I've heard from everyone that you can't go wrong with BCM and this kind of customer service is awesome! Can't wait to order my new upper through them!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wow. That's an impressive swag pack. Those DVD's look like the Panteao DVD's and if they are, then those are full training DVD's and the Haley Adaptive Carbine one is pretty good.

I've heard from everyone that you can't go wrong with BCM and this kind of customer service is awesome! Can't wait to order my new upper through them!

Yes, very nice on the DVD's. I'm thinking of picking up a couple of the Travis Haley Adaptive DVD's as they have received good reviews.

Very nice SWAG haul. Always nice when they throw in some extras.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I opened up the Haley dvd. I don't know how long the actual dvd is that you can buy from Panteao but the one that came with my stuff is 20 chapters long and covers a wide variety of subjects. I didn't open the Rogers one but assume it's close to the same thing.

I knew that they threw things in like the stickers and the swat magazine, I've seen it posted by others but the hat, the dvd's and the posters were really awesome, over the top. Couldn't be happier with BCM.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    That is alot of swag .... i like that swat magazine "filthy" ..... They put a rediculous amount of bullets through a BCM AR15 without cleaning it. Oh, and welcome to the disease!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Top Bottom