• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattBrewer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indy
    I've got an older Rem 700 that has some sentimental value. I've hunted with it for years but would like to spruce it up a little. I'm about to refinish the stock and figured I'd get it pillar and glass bedded while I'm at it.

What gunsmith that does this sort of work would you recommend within an hour of Hamilton Co?

Thanks for your help.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Member AllenM is just starting his foray into Rem700 work. He's doing a good job.

Diamond Collision in Avon is his "primary" business. That's not too terribly far from you.

Hopefully he'll see this thread and chime in!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I've got an older Rem 700 that has some sentimental value. I've hunted with it for years but would like to spruce it up a little. I'm about to refinish the stock and figured I'd get it pillar and glass bedded while I'm at it.

What gunsmith that does this sort of work would you recommend within an hour of Hamilton Co?

Thanks for your help.

*chiming in* I can help with this, but can't answer many questions today I am on the run until late tonight. But if you want to call and ask questions tomorrow my number is 317-833-4087

Allen

Top Bottom