• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freeclimber57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Now offering up a magnificent collectors piece. Belgium Browning A5 Magnum Twenty with two Belgium made Magnum Twenty barrels. Full* and modified**, both vent rib.And as a bonus, it all comes in a vintage, made in the USA, Browning buckskin suit case.On the case it says model number 1115. A little history; the FN factory only produced these 3in mag A5's from 67' to 76'. After that they were produced in Japan. According to the NRA grading scale, I would rate this shotgun 95 to 99%. The blueing on the reciever and the barrels is exellent! Its LNIB. The forearm is perfect; I can't find a scratch on it. The stock is great with a small scratch by the knob and a couple of light handling marks, easily fixed by a pro. The rare and hard to find case is great as well, with some wearing on the carry handle and a couple of scratches on the back. I am selling because I am a hunter not a collector;im scared to death my sons' or myself with damage it!:): Im located in orange county and my price is $1600 cash, and cash is king. But possible partial trades are AR's, AK'S, lowers and complete uppers, 5.56, 7.62x39, 450 bushmaster ammo, 358 hoosier bolt gun, ruger 44 carbine semi-auto and possibly a high end 1911's prefer compact or comander and maybe a saiga 12 or 20 gau.Now to the pics....

0105131909b.jpg

0105131909.jpg

0105131907.jpg

0105131907b.jpg

0105131908.jpg

0105131907a.jpg

Thanks for looking. PM'S Please

Top Bottom