WTS: Benchmade, Leatherman, Kershaw, Gerber, Case, and unknown!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Hello,

Finishing up my Winter Clean Out and getting rid of some things that have been sitting around too long.

First is a Leatherman Blast. I have had this one a few years but it's rarely been used. The leather holster is a little worn but still holds up fine. The wire cutters were never used so they aren't nicked up. Here is some more information and a photo.

Amazon.com: Leatherman Tool Group Inc. Leatherman 830032 Blast Multit: Camera & Photo

I am asking $30, FTF in Avon/west Indy.

attachment.php

Next is a Benchmade Adamas 175BK. This is like new, as it was never used or worn. I took it in and out of the sheath a few times but that was it. Below is some more information and a photo.

Amazon.com: Benchmade 175BK Adamas Double Edge Fixed Blade Knife: Sports & Outdoors

I'm asking $70, FTF in Avon/west Indy. SPF
    attachment.php

Last is a group of several knives. The Kershaw is a Brawler model. The Case is a Sodbuster Jr. model. The Kershaw is an unknown frame-lock model I bought several years ago. The white/silver knife is an unknown brand auto knife. When you press the button the blade flicks out the side, and it also has a safety lock. The only thing I can tell you about this knife is that there is a logo of a cat/otter/marsupial thing on the blade. The only info I could find was on the Brawler, which is listed below with a picture of all four knives.

Brawler |* Kershaw Knives

I am asking $40 for the group, FTF in Avon/west Indy. SPF

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom