• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAJB Retired

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    I picked up a Beretta 22 conversion kit from a member on the INGunOwners website. He had mentioned that he had one in a discussion about the 92, and that he was no longer using it. I told him to let me know if he wanted to sell it. A week or so later I got a PM with an offer. I ended up with a great new toy. It fits both my 92FS Centurian and the 96G. The manual that came with it said t wouln't fit the Centurian, but the online manual I found said it would. I tried it on both and it appeared to function well. I finally took it to the range on Saturday. After putting a couple mags of regular caliber through each, I switched to the 22 conversion and the results were almost perfect, just about the same shot pattern on both guns compared with the regular caliber.

Being a member of these forums definately pays off. I picked it up for a little over 1/2 of what the last Beretta 22 conversion sold for on the Beretta forum. I could have turned it around fo a nice profit, but that's not what I bought it for Thanks RVB for the great deal! :D

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Glad to hear it worked well for you and that it'll get put to good use! :cool:
    in a related note, I got a call from my ffl my new toy has arrived... Which selling the conversation kit partially funded (and I got out of it what I put in to it)... So WIN/WIN

-rvb

Top Bottom