• ...and so much more!
  • warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am looking at buying a Beretta 81 or 81BB and would like some input which is better to buy. Yes I know they are .32 ACP and not .45 ACP but my hands have decided that the .32 ACP and .22 are all they are going to allow me to shot more than one or two rounds before the pain is so bad that my paints could become wet. The 81 will have 12 round mags which is better than 7 or 8 rounds. Carrying 2-3 Colt 1903's or Beretta 1935's can be heavy and it upsets the wife when she bumps me and one of the grips hits her. I also know that the magazine writers has convinced most gun people that the .380 is as small as you go. They need to talk to ME's in some of the major cities as the .32 does damage all out of proportion to it's size.

2 to the pelvic area will put anyone on the ground then 2 to the head stops most.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I am looking at buying a Beretta 81 or 81BB and would like some input which is better to buy. Yes I know they are .32 ACP and not .45 ACP but my hands have decided that the .32 ACP and .22 are all they are going to allow me to shot more than one or two rounds before the pain is so bad that my paints could become wet. The 81 will have 12 round mags which is better than 7 or 8 rounds. Carrying 2-3 Colt 1903's or Beretta 1935's can be heavy and it upsets the wife when she bumps me and one of the grips hits her. I also know that the magazine writers has convinced most gun people that the .380 is as small as you go. They need to talk to ME's in some of the major cities as the .32 does damage all out of proportion to it's size.

2 to the pelvic area will put anyone on the ground then 2 to the head stops most.

The BB has a trigger-disconnect when the safety is on. If you plan to carry, I would lean towards the BB for this reason. Mags are tough to come by. But they are Beretta's, so they are excellent firearms! I doubt you will be disappointed with either.

rguns.net has 81BB's in stock.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom