• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    Sullivan
    Hello I picked up a berretta Ultima Patrol yesterday took it to the range it worked great. I Got it home and I went to clear it before I put it up.the charging handel was extremely stiff compared to how it was at the range. I couldn’t cycle the action pulling the charging handle manually to clear it without mortaring it Took it apart and cleaned it tried to find the issue. I tried it this morning It runs fine it’s just unusable if you can’t charge the charging Handel without mortaring it 90 percent of the time. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong.

Attachments

• 511EB342-66E1-481E-BE59-25B3C62C0836.jpeg
      511EB342-66E1-481E-BE59-25B3C62C0836.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 14

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    So it functioned totally normally at the range, then between the range and home it took a crap? Or did the problem occur after cleaning and re-assembly? This will help diagnose the issue much easier, also backs up my usual reccomendations to clean, lube and function check a firearm immediately after purchase.

woodstock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    Sullivan
    I got back from the range and went to clear it before I put it up and cycled the action and it was stiffer than what it had been at the range. I took it apart cleaned it then resembled it I believe it was an issue with reassembly. I couldn’t get it to cycle without mortaring it after I cleaned it. Still I wasn’t happy with how stiff it was before I tore it apart. I took it apart again and resembled it it’s working now it’s still stiff but not like it was after the first reasmbly. I think it probably just needs broken in now. Thanks

Top Bottom