• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have decided to sell my Beretta PX4 Full Size 9mm. I love this gun, but I have the opportunity at buying a copy of the first gun I ever bought (and then sold). In my current stable, this is the one I use least, so I guess it's going.

WHAT: Beratta PX4 Storm 9mm Full Size- type D (DAO)~300 rounds fired, bought new by me. VG to Excellent condition.
    WHERE: Clark Co, Indiana.
    ADD ONS: All orginal accessories (cleaning kit, manual, cable lock, 2 magazines, 3 backstraps, and hard case) included, as well as Hooch holster. Asking price also gets both mags filled with Hornady Zombie Ammo.
    HOW MUCH: Asking $525 OBO. Willing to negotiate, not really looking for trades. Feel free to offer, but since I am funding a new purchase, cash gets preference. Ammo will be considered in partial trade in the following calibers: 9x19 FMJ, 9x18 Makarov in FMJ or HP, 38 Special FMJ/LRN, 32 ACP FMJ, 22 LR FMJ/LRN. Also will consider 10/22 25rd mags in partial trade. Not willing to accept more than $100 in trade value.

Please note that I work 3rd shift, and may not respond to replies promptly, since I am probably asleep. Preference given to those offering asking price; willingness to negotiate based on distance. KY residents must be willing to meet at Louisville FFL of your choosing and be willing to pay for transfer fee.

30nixx5.jpg

5m0845.jpg

a5e3qd.jpg

Last edited:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    This gun gets traded to my lgs tomo or wednesday, but I'd rather take him cash. Had people weasel and negotiate me down on price just to back out after accepting their offer, so if you want this gun, time is running out.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I just can't get to the gun shop- closed most of the day today. I'll give everyone one last chance. $400 FIRM in clarksville, sellersburg, jeffersonville, new albany, charlestown, or scottsburg. Gun goes to the lgs at noon on saturday.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom