• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Greenwood
    Got a chance to check out a PX-4 Storm in 9mm today. It was used and the slide and trigger seem to function just fine, though it needed a good cleaning. The used price on it with 2 magazines was $499.00. The gun fits my hand quite well (wide grips fit my hand well). My primary handgun does not have a mechanical safety, but I liked that the safety was ambi, however the slide and mag release are not. I could get use to that, but wanted to see what you all thought about the price. If I could shoot it, I could make a definitive decision, but that's not an option at this shop. I have shot a new Storm before I shoot it well. Not having a very good understanding of used gun prices, I thought I would run it by INGO for your input. Thanks in advance.

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    The PX4's are great guns but $499 for a used one seems a little steep. I bought mine used about 3 ago. It was like new in the box with 3 mags and all 3 grips for considerable less than that. If you do buy used make sure you get the different grip panels with it. I think CDNN was selling brand new ones for a less than $450.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    . I think CDNN was selling brand new ones for a less than $450.

Yeah but i think those were DAO.

For a used PX4 in good shape I think $450 would be good F2F (ie no shipping, transfer fees or tax). I have one in .40 and it is a beautiful shooter...

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    $499 isn't crazy high or low. I had looked around a lot for mine and most places around Indy have NIB for $525-550. I got mine based off this NIB $499 listing at Indiana Gun Club

http://www.indianagunclub.com/Pages/details.aspx Look up item 8052

I paid cash and got them down even farther than the above, so maybe check them out? Based on the NIB price above, you could probably do used for $450ish, no problem.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom