• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    I just bought a small .22 pistol to shoot with my grandson. I did not have anything smaller then a .38 and the cost of shooting that can get out of hand pretty quick. My gun store guy recomended this Bersa, said costomers all seemed to really like it. Any one with experence with one of these care to report?
    I hope to get time to put some down range tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes. I disassembled and cleaned it tonight, and it looks well made to me.
    Bill...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Bersas are a solid no-frills brand. I've shot both the Thunder 380 and 9uc, but don't have experience with that model. Looking forward to a report.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    I've had Thunder 380 plus models and found them to be very nice. I've never had a misfire with a Bersa. I plan on getting one of the 22's. Looking forward to hearing how it does on the range.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the Bersa/Firestorm 22. I bought a Firestorm 22 last January and love the thing. We also have a P22 and since the Bersa/Firestorm came along, the P22 does not get shot as much. Use a good quality high velocity ammo with it and you'll love the thing. Bersa's in general are great weapons. I've owned a 9UC, 9HC, 45UC and a bunch of Thunder 380s. Every time I sell a Thunder 380, I end up missing it and buying a new one. I ended up deciding that no matter what I'm looking to buy in the future, I'm not selling the Bersa to fund it. I'd just end up buying another one anyway.

abmears

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I have not been around the firestorm. The thunder .380 that I had was without a doubt a great little gun for the money. It was accurate, a comfortable shooter, and problem free. I'm sure the firestorm would be the same way.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I too have fired their .380 and 9mm. models, but don't have any experience with the .22lr model. I was pretty impressed with all of the Bersa firearms I have experience with. I am sure it will serve your purpose well and you and your grandson will enjoy it.

Congrats on the purchase and hope you two have some fun! :ingo:

Top Bottom