• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    I had the good fortune to take my grandson to the shooting range this last tuesday. I let him shoot my new Bersa FireStorm, and it was love at first sight, not only that but he showed up Grandpa, by keeping them all in the black after the first magizine. So far this little pistol has worked great with most ammo I have tried in it. It will not shoot the bulk Winchester 22,s in the 333 pack reliably, due to the light bullet, there is just not enough back pressure generated to operate the action properly. But ammo with 40 grain bullets, I have tried,worked great. I even shot some old Federal, and Remington standard speed and it too worked fine. All in all great little pistol for practice, and about the same size and weight of my Kahr CW40.
    As I write this my grandson is on the way to Daves Guns to buy his own Bersa Firestorm pistol, and his first firearm of any kind. He has always used my guns up to this point, but now I am afraid has has the bug for sure.
    Bill...

growl18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Great compact 22. Mine likes CCI mini mag ammo. Xtra mags are expensive and hard to find.
    The contagious part is the 380 version can be had for less money and comes in a CC or double stack version. Totally reliable at a great price point is why I own two.

Top Bottom