• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    What the devil did we lose a point for?

How the hell is 30.06/51% Texas ahead of us???

I know right? Texas is a "must inform" state where signs have the force of law - two strikes against TX. Two advantages for IN.

We should also be ahead of TN for at least 2 reasons - "no firearms" signs do not have the force of law here, and it's a felony to carry on a college campus in TN.

Lots not accounted for in this ranking that would really bug me in some of these states.

Michigan should be way lower (ex. permit required to purchase a handgun, registration of handguns, background checks required for private handgun sales).

The other thing with this "ranking" is that the top 20 should be more like 3 "tiers". By their own numbers, 1-5 all got the same score (50), 7-15 all got the same score (49), etc. How are the states ranked within those tiers? More like a rough guide than rankings really.

Estimates at best, but interesting I suppose.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I know right? Texas is a "must inform" state where signs have the force of law - two strikes against TX. Two advantages for IN.

We should also be ahead of TN for at least 2 reasons - "no firearms" signs do not have the force of law here, and it's a felony to carry on a college campus in TN.

Lots not accounted for in this ranking that would really bug me in some of these states.

Michigan should be way lower (ex. permit required to purchase a handgun, registration of handguns, background checks required for private handgun sales).

The other thing with this "ranking" is that the top 20 should be more like 3 "tiers". By their own numbers, 1-5 all got the same score (50), 7-15 all got the same score (49), etc. How are the states ranked within those tiers? More like a rough guide than rankings really.

Estimates at best, but interesting I suppose.

The only reason Texas would be rated highly is that people think Texas has no laws.

Remember the anti in like 2003 said she stopped in a dinner in Texas and everyone was open carrying? It's just nonsense based on horse operas.

Top Bottom