• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I guess you could say I had far from a normal childhood. Anyone who’s ever heard the old adage “do you think you can hurt my feelings? I used to hold the flashlight for my dad” truer words were never spoken about my upbringing. We were taught to think on our feet and to build things with our hands. Can’t ask for much more out of a dad.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Their name was a legend back in the days ..........I remember how cool it was just to drive by their (a famous person`s ) house as a kid .
    Dad was such a laid-back guy about being just another one of the locals in Monrovia. Many mornings he could be found up at the 76 truck stop at the 59 mile marker just sitting around having coffee with the boys.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Dad was such a laid-back guy about being just another one of the locals in Monrovia. Many mornings he could be found up at the 76 truck stop at the 59 mile marker just sitting around having coffee with the boys.
    I spent quite a few mornings there myself when we stayed at our cousin`s house in Wilbur ......

Top Bottom