• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Hey guys, I've got too many knives and not enough bushtime to use them all. So some of them have to go.

First up is an Inova X5 flashlight. I bought this thing a few years ago because it was rated as water and everything proof. Well, it sure is. It's not gonna burn your eyes out at only about 80 lumens, but is a perfect navigation light, or just the ticket for leaving in a pack, drawer, or glovebox for months. It'll still be good to go. It has never failed me in rain, snow, or in any other way. It's one of the most bombproof and solid pieces of outdoor gear I've ever seen. It'll come with the sheath shown and a nice lanyard I made for it years ago. My name is engraved at the end, so if you have the same last name as I do, you need to buy this light. :D
    How about $20 shipped? -SOLD-
    If you've never seen one of these, check the reviews on Amazon, they sum this little beauty up nicely.
    FE1AB77C-B9BD-4CD9-89EE-1D70A5AB093C_zpsye9knkf5.jpg

6BBC8FFB-68E6-4CCD-BA00-5CDE0189F17D_zpsbzq5m5bo.jpg

Next, we have three knives. I'll attempt to describe them as best I can, and can take more pictures if you like. From left to right in the below picture, we have a Blind Horse Knives Bushcrafter in natural brown micarta that I lightly polished. This knife is totally unused, the blade is utterly spotless and the sheath fits it perfectly. These are great knives, and I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have another one. $130 Moved to eBay.
    Next is a Blind Horse Knives Bushbaby, in polished black micarta with green liners. This was a custom job, and I'm the second owner. I bought it from a member here, and used it in the kitchen. It's a great little knife, I'm selling it because I prefer a Scandi grind. This little knife feels amazing in hand, and makes a great daily carry. It's got a few small scratches that I've attempted to show in pictures. Light patina forming also. $130 Moved to eBay.
    Third is a custom knife I bought from an awesome maker, a guy named Nate who makes Halfbreed knives. I know he learned from Jeff White, and although his knives are similar, he puts his own spin on them, and they're awesome blades. This one in particular is razor sharp and makes an excellent skinner or general bushcraft/camping knife. The excellent sheath was made by our own WildBill247365, so you know it's perfect. I love this knife, but I've got to pay some bills. I know he sells a lot of his knives on Instagram, you can check out other photos there. I believe he calls this knife a Figure Four, and sells them for around $100 with no sheath. Let's say $100 -SOLD-with the awesome WildBill leather?
    A53F1185-02AB-4A79-B9AE-3A5DA0C85A39_zpsf2orksz8.jpg

8577F37C-6B1D-4CB8-B258-4EFB8B5F5B5E_zpshmqcji2c.jpg

C79EA934-AEE2-4E47-8D80-2404E8ACAE86_zpszc4rfeae.jpg

15D57393-7666-4F92-A396-BB21558EEFBC_zpsdgj71zvo.jpg

That's a firedrill pivot drilled into the handle, it doesn't bother your hand at all during use. I never used it, but it's handy to have. Cool knife!
    128FFDA5-BCB5-4535-99B7-C91AAF1BE1D3_zps1yofkkkd.jpg

612B0F99-C012-4B9F-B09D-71A181C29D3D_zpshvywuptl.jpg

C7B5F442-8979-4630-BAE8-868BCCE11EFE_zpsz2qohsyp.jpg

Here's a closeup of the Bushbaby's blade, so you can see the scratches.
    519C0D9A-B941-4342-A236-10958BAA1524_zpsqhwud2ij.jpg

I'd like to operate with paypal here, prices are negotiable. I have lots of completed deals on the ESEE forum and a few here as well. I'd be okay with meeting in public if you're local also. I'd also be up for trades for Kifaru gear and other stuff, it never hurts to ask. But don't be bummed if I respectfully decline, I have lots of gear!
    Thanks so much for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom