• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    (What follows below this paragraph is the long version). The Short version is that Tactical Response Gear gave me a refund and a bunch of free replacement product when they were out of stock of an item I had ordered.

I recently ordered some Malice Clips (molle/alice attaching thingies) from Tactical Response Gear (TRG). I ordered a quantity of long malice clips and an identical quantity of short malice clips.

Shortly after placing my order, I was contacted by Kayla from TRG who informed me that they were out of the long clips and wanted to know if I would like a refund or replacement.

To be totally honest, I chuckled a little bit at this. I have been following the "James Yeager VS INGO Love & Hate Show" for a while and this was my first interaction with any of the Tactical Response entities. As their website boasts 100% customer satisfaction and everything in stock, I was skeptical as to how this would be resolved to my complete satisfaction. I try not to be a jerk with business people, but complete satisfaction would mean delivering to me the product I ordered.

I responded that I would accept either a refund of the unavailable items, a replacement of a different item that served the same function or would backorder the long clips if they would be delivered within 30 days. I did not make any mention of the 100% satisfied customer bit.

I received a second response stating that TRG was refunding the amount charged for the out of stock merch and that TRG was shipping me ordered quantity of a replacement item from another manufacturer at no cost. Kayla went on to tell me that she did not think the replacement item was of the same quality as the Malice Clips, but that they would serve in a pinch and I could have them for free.

When I received my order today I found that they must have come up with one long malice clip and had tossed it in with the replacement items.

So there it is, a long description of a simple thing. Tactical Response Gear gave me a refund and a bunch of free replacement product when they were out of stock of an item I had ordered.

I am 100% satisfied.

Top Bottom