• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Hate to see this happen but sometimes it does. It happened last Friday morning near the north end of Sullivan (close to the Raybestos plant). I did see another pic and counted 15 points including the 2 stickers.
    sullivanroadkill.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is too bad. I hit a huge deer in Michigan several years ago and everyone that stopped didn't ask if we were alright, but if we were claiming the deer. The deer got a ride before we did. :laugh:

Hookfish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That is too bad. I hit a huge deer in Michigan several years ago and everyone that stopped didn't ask if we were alright, but if we were claiming the deer. The deer got a ride before we did. :laugh:

I had the same thing happen to me once. About 2 yrs ago, a deer ran into the side of my car. Before the LEO arrived on scene to write a report for my insurance, I had 4 different cars stop by and ask if they could have the deer for the meet. It was by no means a trophy buck, especially since have the antlers broke off when hitting my car. I think the best request I received for the deer was from a guy that wanted so he could have the meat for the dad's wedding. I told him he could have it after the LEO wrote up the report.

Top Bottom