• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I first met Aszerigan (Whitetail Trading) last May for a Primer deal. We had a great conversation at that time and he offered his assistance anytime I needed it. Yesterday I got the privilege of spending a few more hours with him at his place.

We visited his reloading room, discussed presses, punched out a few rounds, shot & chrono'd those rounds, all while discussing some issues I've been experiencing with my setup and the my results.

He solidified some of the items I was missing in terms of realoding principles and theory. Topics like: burn rates vs pressures vs velocity, air space in cases vs SD, and many other topics. I feel like I got an advanced level reloading class condensed into a 2.5 hour time frame. He really helped me put it all togther in my mind. (Now I have to put it all into practice in my workflow.)

Aszerigan, is one of the most genuine guys I have met on INGO. He loves to talk shop (especially reloading and NFA), and enjoys sharing his vast knowledge. In fact, I learned more about reloading from him in the short time I was there, than I have learned in the last 5 years from books, manuals, reloading sites, YouTube, etc.

For all of that, I am truly grateful.
    @Aszerigan: Thank you!

P.S. He has great taste in music as well. :cowbell:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom