• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My air conditioner stopped working and churchmouse offered to come take a look at it and see what he could do. Unfortunately it turned out that the compressor is screwed and a new unit is needed. It was very generous of him to come help me out with it, and is indicative of what a genuinely good person he is. I'm sure there were much better things he could be doing on a Saturday morning than driving out to my place to help me with a problem. So, thank you CM for the help! :yesway:

I also wanted to say thanks to Clay for taking a look at a defective rifle I recently bought. I had never met him before in my life and sent him a PM with a couple questions since he is so knowledgeable about AKs. He responded quickly with a very thorough explanation of the possible issues, and even offered to meet up with me to take a look at it in person. After identifying some issues, he said he could help me fix it up if I got the parts. Again, I'd never met him before and hadn't even really talked with him much on INGO. Thanks, Clay! :yesway:

Ok, that is all. I just wanted to publicly thank both of them and say that there are some really great people on this site. Feel free to rep them. :ingo:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    INGO is full of amazing people. I have experienced their awesomeness more than once. Good for these guys for stepping up to help someone out. The carousel always comes back around :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Churchmouse has done the same for me, more than once. Truly a great guy and glad to call him friend.

Clay, never dealt with him, I'm sure he is like any of the many other INGO members I have met for one reason or another, great bunch of people here.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Both CM and Clay have saved my bacon. Almost literally.

More than a few other INGOers over the years, too.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    New A/C unit has been installed by CM. It's running like a champ and the temperature is dropping finally. I can't thank him enough for his help! Despite what BK says, CM is a good guy. :):

Top Bottom