• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    After spending most of the week working on the run openers and such, it was time to work on some knives. I've got a pretty good pile of blanks started and decided I would work on the larger models in O1 to start.

IMG_8557_large.jpg

I cut two B.T.K. models for this one. I am going to do them separately though, maybe this way they won't be exactly the same. Subtle variations.

IMG_8559_large.jpg

Like wise with the No Name Knife. I have two of them as well. Considering the first one was a "shoot from the hip" thing, I am interested to see where this one ends up.

IMG_8560_large.jpg

Just a shot of them after marking the holes to be drilled. Dat' Mokume in the corner tho...

IMG_8563_large.jpg

Two pins and lanyard for this one. I don't think a B.T.K. has had the extra hole yet. The early A.R.K. models, always had them, so I guess this is sort of revisiting some older things I did.

IMG_8566_large.jpg

The second No Name Knife. More refined on the tang this time around. The Wilmont and small wheels have made the tangs much easier to shape.

IMG_8567_large.jpg

Still have a few Cap Maulers and B.O.C. Mod. II's to finish. A few will be left hand chisel grinds, but a few will be one off versions as well.

IMG_8585_large.jpg

The first pig stands to be made in a long time as available as well. Curly Koa from the last slicer. These are designed to hold the HATE Project Pig openers. If the material is there after a knife build I try to make a few and this is one of those rare times. Click Here to Order

IMG_8573_large.jpg

The first of the one off Cap Maulers. I called it the Mauled Mauler. Just a random mix of grinds at varying angles and pressure. Acid etched and 400 grit chisel grind. Available in D2, click here to order!

IMG_8582_large.jpg

Lastly, I've posted the spoils of my patch game scores as well. Some excellent stuff from Gus Butler and Steevens are available. The in-house No Bro Cobra patches as up as well. See all Morale Patches!

Keep in minf I've set up a "donation" type item on the store for those who may want to support but sharp-stabby things are not their thing. Regardless if you help me fund my upcoming classes, new tools or my goal of a dedicated workshop you will receive something from me, be it a hand written thank you note, peach/pepper jam, patch or t-shirt, or something I forge...

Top Bottom