Bite the Bullet Black Friday Gun Give Away!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    After Thanksgiving Give Away at Bite the Bullet.

New Charter Arms Undercover 38 special DAO Give Away!

Bite the Bullet will be open Black Friday and Saturday from 10:30am – 7:30pm.
    Every $50 spent at Bite the Bullet on Friday or Saturday will enter you to win.
    *(to be eligible you must me at least 21 years old, an Indiana resident, and will be subject to a NICS check)

The drawing will be held on Saturday at 5pm. If we do not have something in stock any prepayment on a special order will count toward your chances.

In addition we will offer 10% off on all Browning accessories, holsters, flashlights, knives, loaded ammunition, and gun cleaning supplies.

Bite the Bullet also offers year round a 3% discount on cash purchases of firearms.

See below pictures of the Undercover 38 special DAO that will be given away.

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless America,

BTBguns :patriot:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hmm....I am thinking my wife needs to buy me that CMMG conversion kit that I want. Just so happens we will be driving up and down Hwy 31 going from Seymour to Elizabethtown. I will definitely have to pester her about this.

strut70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    columbus
    Bite the Bullet

Just stopped in btb again....lots of good deals and every 50.00 spent gets a chance on new handgun......Check them out

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wife and I stopped in. Got my CMMG conversion kit! Wife offered to buy me a beautiful Smith Modle 60 Pro. Wow! Should have done it but responsibility dictates that I shouldn't. Still have 2 hours to change my mind.

strut70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    columbus
    Gun giveaway at 5:00 better get your chance while you can

1 Chance for every 50.00 spent gets you a chance on hand gun....

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So who won the gun? Was it an INGO member? I couldn't make it up there this weekend. FIL has to have round clock care now. Hope you had a good turn out this weekend Mark.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well Mark has not called me yet to come pick up my new gun. :laugh: Just kidding! If he sold 100 tickets and I bought 99 of them then I still would not win. Kuddos to Bite the Bullet for having this promotion. The shop looked great. I stopped in twice and there were always people there.

But if name did get drawn I am going to give the revolver to my sister.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Bite the Bullet Drawing Winner

The winner of the drawing is Chris Gabbard of Seymour. :rockwoot:

I don't think he is an INGO Member but I will have to try to get him on the site. He recently received his Handgun Carry Permit and stopped in the shop Friday and purchased his first handgun! Pretty cool deal for Chris, first handgun Friday, second handgun Saturday!!!

Thank you so much for everyone that supports Bite the Bullet and all other small business in Indiana!!!

We had a very good weekend at the shop and look forward to many more.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I don't think he is an INGO Member but I will have to try to get him on the site. He recently received his Handgun Carry Permit and stopped in the shop Friday and purchased his first handgun! Pretty cool deal for Chris, first handgun Friday, second handgun Saturday!!!

Now that is a holiday story that warms my heart. Nothing says Season's Greetings like two new guns. ;)

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Bob Trueblood

Bob is doing very well. He has one more chemo treatment and then then they are going to check their progress. I think that they have been shrinking the tumor because of how well he is doing. He is out enjoying life and doing what he wants which has been riding his motorcycles a lot. He stops by the shop once every week or two to see how things are going. Anyone that wants to talk with him can stop by or contact me and I will give you his number.

Thanks,

Mark C Hopkins

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    That sounds like good news, best wishes to him. I hope he heals and defeats this sucker, BTB is truly one of the best gun shops I have had the pleasure of doing business with. btw. Do you still sell FF black powder?

Top Bottom