• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    WTHR is reporting that a body has been found around 266th in Hamilton County. Hamilton County Shreriff's Department has issued a no-fly zone within 5 miles of the location. No further info at this time.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Well as typical, WTHR may have jumped the gun. WISH tv is saying that officials are denying having found a body and they are operating on a tip. Apparantly they are searching Overdorf Lake Camp, 9590 E. 266th St. in Arcadia.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If true and WTHR jumped the gun, nothing like making news to fill an empty slate!

http://www.wthr.com/story/14923993/body-found-in-hamilton-county

WTHR said:
    HAMILTON COUNTY - Police are investigating a report of a body found around 266th Street.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Department told Eyewitness News there is a no-fly zone within five miles of the location on 266th Street where police are investigating a crime scene.

Eyewitness News has confirmed that detectives were searching for 74-year-old Dorothy Heard, a Noblesville woman who was reported missing Monday, earlier in the day in that area.

No further details are available at this time. This is a developing story that will be updated. Watch Eyewitness News at 5:00 pm for a live report.

I copied and pasted the story because WTHR has many links allowing the story to be copied, printed, or transmitted.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    That might explain all the Hamilton County Sheriffs I saw in a field by an appt complex on 146th just after River Rd on my way to work this morning. There were 10 of them in the field and one of the officers were standing on 146th where a gravel drive meets 146th guarding the entrance to the field. :popcorn:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Crystal ball.

Latest report is that they have not found anything.

Nothing like reporting the news before you have all the facts!

Actually I think," REPORTING", takes place after the fact. I do believe this falls more closely into the classification of prophecy. :dunno: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom