• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Bond Derringers are probably some of the nicest derringers out there right now.
    They are built well and reliable. I have owned the snake slayer and it was a very nice piece of craftsmanship!

They have interchangeable barrels which is cool because you can easily swap from a .22lr through .45. Accessories and holsters are easily available through the company and they have some great reviews.

Now for a pocket pistol, I would probably look else where. One the Bond Arms is a fairly large and heavy piece, and with a 2 shot capacity-well....

With everyone jumping on board and producing pocket pistols, there is just so much more to choose from at a reasonable price.

My :twocents:

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I'm with doglb. That's a very cool little Derringer, but now that everybody's jumped on the subcompact and micro-pistol market, there are a variety of choices available for around the same size and price- with 4X the ammo capacity...

I think every collection ought to have a Derringer, but they are not the most practical defense weapon you can get your hands on.
    In plain English, two shots is just not enough. :twocents:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ...Now for a pocket pistol, I would probably look else where. One the Bond Arms is a fairly large and heavy piece, and with a 2 shot capacity-well....

Yup. Heavier than a Glock 19 empty.

Derringers are nostalgic fun pieces, imo. Better things exist for defensive purposes today.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's heavy, It's single action, two shots in a ten shot world, and biger than a LCP or Diamondback! So it's a no go for me! :D

Top Bottom