• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    A FORTY PAGE OPINION??? WHat a WASTE of legal resources!!! Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!!

HOrray for Boobies, BOO HISS for Stupid judges and Government Waste!

A) I clicked because, boobies are a pick me up and I could use one...er two... today.

B) I agree with the BOO for Government Waste part, but I sometimes feel sorry for judges. Just imagine all the completely ridiculous and asinine suits (cases and lawyers) they have to deal with. And they get very little say which cases they get.

C) I am guessing, "You're a f**kt**d, get out of my courtroom" probably isn't a very professional way to express yourself. That said, 40 pages, to say "You're a f**kt**d." might be a fun read.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    gotta admit, the title made me clik it open. now i'm wondering how i can get paid to write a 40 page paper on boobies. i'll do the research for free. though it may cost me some georges along the way. but i will need paid to put my opinions on paper.

If you need someone to be your editor, I'm always down to spread some pretty pictures of George around but I'd prefer if they went to a good cause (maybe tuition for med school or law school). I think the research should be done in several locations spread across the Midwest.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    picture.php

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    40 pages to render the opinion that boobies aren't bad for us? I could have showed that for a handful of ones and a couple of hours when properly applied! (Not me personally, but I know where to look and the girlfriend is o.k. with my pigdom:rockwoot:)

Top Bottom