books or resource on feeding from magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Is there an all inclusive resource on how to make things feed from a magazine? I keep having these "ideas" on caliber conversions id like to do to things i own. I just have no idea if i could make them feed. Just wondering if there is a book that explains generally(all makes all model type) how magazine feeding is accomplished. thanks much
    ps id be interested in similar for triggers also, id like to understand all the little intricate details that are needed

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't know of any published info. If you are a member of weaponsguild.com they have a subsection called The Mag Well that has a lot of info. As well as a lot of info their Home Build Designs section.

Please come back here and share and info you pickup over there. I haven't played with any homebrew mag building yet.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I had a book on Mauser rifles that had a pretty detailed area on feed rail and ramp modifications for caliber conversions that may give a little insight. The book itself is pretty expensive if you aren't building Mausers though. It was a shop manual by Jerry Kuhnhausen.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    I ordered the $8 pamphlet from wyatts i dont expect it to be all that im lioking for but i hope it isnt $8 i regret spending

Top Bottom