Boot City, Terre Haute, Feb 24th and 25th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    Awesome little show here that's reminiscent of what gun shows were years ago, lots of different vendors, prices range but are usually fair, $6 entry, Come check it out.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    How little is little?
    Is it worth the drive from Evansville?
    The fall show had 80+ tables. Most are vendors or niche vendors. I rented 3 tables last fall and emptied the excess items from my reloading room. A buddy is selling a few quality guns following death of a relative. Use your own judgement.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    How little is little?
    Is it worth the drive from Evansville?
    No disrespect but I would say no.
    The show at the fairgrounds is a joke and should be titled the junk and trinkets show.
    The Boot city show is much better but from Evansville from past appearance not for the only thing. Now if you want to hit it and a couple other stores like Top Guns Carson’s and Acadeny and have lunch sure!

flint stonez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    S/E Indiana
    Sure do wish we could get shows like that in my area. That’s way too long of a drive. Hopefully gun owners down here in the S/E corner will let show promoters know we exist. I can’t be the only one in the “corner” looking for a local show.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    No disrespect but I would say no.
    The show at the fairgrounds is a joke and should be titled the junk and trinkets show.
    The Boot city show is much better but from Evansville from past appearance not for the only thing. Now if you want to hit it and a couple other stores like Top Guns Carson’s and Acadeny and have lunch sure!

If I may add..a visit to the Veteran's Museum, which is only open on Saturday afternoons, is worth a stop. Had a nice little trip with the wife last fall and this was one of our stops, stayed overnight at the Drury Inn so we weren't in a hurry.

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpeg
      IMG_5183.jpeg
      716.6 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_5179.jpeg
      IMG_5179.jpeg
      559 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_5192.jpeg
      IMG_5192.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 6

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Well rolled the dice and made the trip and glad we did. Made a day of it. Breakfast the show and stopped into 4 shops. Spent more on breakfast than anything but had a good day.
    You should make plans to come back up in a couple weeks to attend the Dugger gun show. I skipped the Boot City show this weekend due to other obligations but I'm already planning on going to the Dugger show. I don't think it's next weekend but rather the weekend after that. I think last year it was $5 entry. Parking can be a little tight due to the crowd. After the show you can walk over to the Parkview Deli and get a sub or pizza before hitting the road.

Edit: Just checked and it is March 9 & 10 with a $5 entry.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom