• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    First let me say chuckle chuckle, and Ha ha ha! There that's better.

I haven't bought, or played a PC game in years. Last I played was an online WW2 flight simulator. I was at Best Buy having a car radio install for my daughter and was wandering around the near empty store at about & 7pm last night. Last time I was there was several years ago for a car audio install for the same daughter, different hand-me down car and I wandered around looking at the 4X HD TV sets. Last time I bought a major game years ago at BB all I found inside the case was a Sony utility CD. I had to do a tap dance to get them to exchange it for the real thing. While wandering I asked a salesboy if they still made games for the PC. He said yes, asked me what I liked (FPS's) and there was COD MW2 for $5. I loved COD, stepping over dead cows in a field in France at night, the sky full of paratroopers, AA tracer rounds, gliders and C47's aflame, and German machine gun fire from a farmhouse. The last COD game I played was COD MW (1)? Running around Cher noble trying to kill a Russian strongman terrorist. Not the same for me. I'm a WW2 junkie. I wondered if the thing would still play on my 5 yr old gaming rig. None of this is really relevant except for background, and I like telling a story. Ask me about the time I did a dead stick landing in my shot up fighter near a French farmhouse and rescued the farmer's daughter from being raped by an evil SS man. What a night that was.....

At the counter, after the cashier removed the plastic sleeve I wondered at the lightness of the pack and asked if there was anything in there. He laughed. In fact, I got home and there was nothing in there until I realized it was a STEAM code d/l. I got out of gaming when STEAM started. Then I read further and realized this was an expansion pack for COD MW2. Would it work with CODMW1? If not I'm getting out my tap shoes.......

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Thought so....Will return it and decorate the tree tonight. We stole the one from the Circle last night. Don't let on...
    Shouldn't a X-mas tree look more like a palm or cedar? This is a Crusader tree. 10.5' Canaan.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Medal of Honor was awesome too. I admit to liking FPS run and gun and restart Black Ops 2. I have started sniping as of late to mix it up.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Red Orchestra 2 should satisfy you. Multiplayer, WWII FPS with a focus on realism.
    I was able to return the expansion pack. While I was there I found MOH Warfighter for $5. It runs well on my rig. I've never heard of RO 1or 2. I will check it out. Not sure if I still have the patience to play video games. Lying in front of the TV is much easier...lol...

Top Bottom