Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Thanks everyone!

Actually my reason for converting may seem a little corny, but it was honestly the San Bernadino shooting that won me over.
    I vowed never to be in that situation, and not be able to at least attempt a defense. There's a bit of a Heroin problem in my town, with quite a few burglaries, so that's another major factor.
    I kinda figured at this point, there's two kinds of people in the world... those with guns, and those that wish they did when it's too late!
    I know which one I'd rather be! :D

Ha, ha! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow fan! :)
    Welcome to INGO. Rep sent for your present attitude.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    OP: Welcome to the dark side!

Also - just a few bits of wisdom: A) look into "quality over quantity" - especially as a neophyte.

B) look heavily into the Tactics & Training subforum here on INGO. Invest in TRAINING vs. another firearm. (Also invest in a quality gun belt and quality holster while you're at it)

Best to you.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I'm definitely going to try to make it to the Indy 1500. My nephew keeps telling me how great it is.

From the first time I pulled the trigger until now, I've had nothing but positive experiences with firearms. Everyone I've met online and in person has been a tremendous help, very encouraging, and all around friendly people.
    I must say though, it can be quite the addiction. Three months ago, I didn't own any guns, and now I've got a bit of a collection going!

MJVhHlX.jpg

I purchased the purple Ruger for my wife, figuring a gun in her favorite color would help break the ice. The blue SCCY is my daughters for the exact same reasons. The rest is all me! lol

Nice starter set you have going there...ownership'll grow on ya...as you're finding out!

Some say the Gen II Glock pistols are the best series Gaston Glock put together...I have a pair of them!

I've found that the colored frames that the different manufacturers have come up with do make a difference to the lady's...my wife still chooses black...but my daughter is a purple-all-the-way girl! Congrats!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom