• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    People can and do get killed over false or mixed signals. Crap that this need to stop. The people who are doing this have no idea what they are playing with.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah, that seemed like a real story until I seem the Thomas gage part. To be honest, I like the way it's written but I seriously doubt there'd be much resistance in MA today.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wife found it for me and thought it was a real story too. Which it IS a real story. perhaps mis reported like many stories today but it did happen.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    LOL adapted story.
    You and the wife need to get to an Appleseed. Much better rendering there.

/thread

Funny you should mention that, just started getting serious about going to one here in the last couple of weeks when I realized there are a couple fairly close. Wonder if I could get by in a skirt and pantyhose so I can save $40 :)

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Funny you should mention that, just started getting serious about going to one here in the last couple of weeks when I realized there are a couple fairly close. Wonder if I could get by in a skirt and pantyhose so I can save $40 :)

It's worth the full price. I went to my first one almost a month ago at the provoking and poking and prodding of one of the instructor (THANKS, JERK - LOL I Kid I Kid, he's a good guy.) ...My gun needs re-hab work and I refuse to borrow one so I'm working on that but already sure I want a red hat. 2 days of shooting lessons, history lesson, motivation to be a stand up FREE CITIZEN ... worth far more than the entry.

Top Bottom