• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ordered some PMAGs that they said were "in stock". Paid for 2 day shipping and over a week later I got the following message:

Dear Valued Customer
    We regret to inform you that due to our POS (Point of Sale) system limitations on holding backorders for more than 60 days, current market conditions and no firm ETA from the manufacturer; we are canceling all outstanding orders for Magpul magazines.
    As the manufacturer is doing their best to supply all their distributors with small sporadic shipments, we highly recommend you to join our mailing list, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts for updates on inventory.

How can you claim that you have something in stock and it then be back ordered? Will not do business with this company again.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've had M&P mags on back order with them since early December. Every time I inquire about hem I get the same form letter email stating they don't have an eta. They showed in stock when I ordered them as well.

405978853.jpg

Last edited:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    This is making me wonder about them. I ordered a couple items on 3-11 and can't get through to check on it. If I can't get them tomorrow I may cancel. I don't know if they can hit my Visa then screw around or not.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Yeah. Botach has a reputation for listing items as "in stock" when, in fact, they don't have them. They did it to me a few months ago, and it wasn't even an item being swept up in the panic. I'm done with them too.

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    I've had M&P mags on back order with them since early December. Every time I inquire about hem I get the same form letter email stating they don't have an eta. They showed in stock when I ordered them as well.

405978853.jpg

Having the same experience with some XDM mags I ordered around that same time.

panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I have no problem with ordering something that is back ordered as long as its stated but to say it's in stock and then tell me it's back ordered is BS. I already have enough items from other companies on back order :D. Luckily my CC wasn't charged. I subsequently canceled my other orders I had with them.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Ive had nothing but luck until this little hickup. Scored over 20 pmags from them over the past month or so.

How can you get 20 pmags from them in the last month when I have had some pmags on backorder since freaking December 10th??? I am done with Botach!:xmad:

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I've been dealing with Botach for over 10+ years now.
    I've had my share of poor service from them. Their saving grace is that their prices are usually very good.

IF They have the item in stock and don't mess up the shipping or something along those lines, you'll have a good experience.

BUT just as others have already stated, if its out of stock, they ship the wrong item, or any of the other occassional internet purchase issues, pay for next day ship and get item two weeks later,then trying to get it corrected is a nightmare. Their customer service is terrible.
    The best thing I've been able to do when dealing with them is if there is something that they are selling I can't do without, I call them and ask a person if an item is in stock and how many they have. Then I immediatley place the internet order. For the most part it works, but its not fool-proof by any means.

Stay safe

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I ordered 4 17 round M&P mags from them PRIOR to the December meltdown....and had absolutely no trouble. I got my very quickly. I believe EVERYTHING is in short supply right now....for everyone. I have been searching for Ruger Mark l mags for a while. I did manage to get a Mark ll mag (supposed to work, but it hangs up a bit when ejecting).

My guess it will be late summer before things get better. Maybe longer.

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    Why do we have to have a Botach sucks thread every week? Everyone on the Internet knows how they work...great prices and bad service. If you can wait then you typically eventually get what you order...if you can't wait then don't order from them.

Top Bottom