• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    lizton/brownsburg
    My wife and I stopped in around Christmas time to find a pistol for her. With the help of the guys at Bradis, she landed on a Sig P238. So before purchasing, we borrowed one from a buddy and went to the range. Their recommendation was spot on. It was the perfect size for her, and she was able to manage the recoil with ease. So then we saved up some cash for the purchase.
    Last week, I contacted Mark via pm to see what P238's they had in stock. He told me what they had on the shelf as well as what was coming in the mail. My wife decided she wanted the one that was in the mail. So the guys at Bradis set it aside when it arrived and Mark contacted me via PM and told me that it was in. We went down there this afternoon to pay for it and everyone there was extremely helpful.
    The whole process was great, and I would recommend any of you guys looking for guns for your wife to head down there. They will find the right pistol that fits her instead of throwing out the standard, "every girl needs a revolver!" answer.

Thanks again Bradis!
    kwood

Top Bottom