• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Counselor1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    As many of you already know, this an amazing place. I posted a Glock issue that I had on here. Mark (the store's Glock expert) hit me up, told me to come in and he'd look at it. I'm glad I took his invitation. I had read other member's positive experience with this place, but never could really appreciate it until I walked in myself. Place has a great staff and is fairly well stocked.

I really appreciate Mark and the others who took the time to help me out. I received a discount for being an INGO member, which I was surprised and welcomed (kind of like being a kid at christmas and finding a present you haven't opened.)

Thanks again guys. I'll let you know who things turn out with the Glock, and will definitely be back.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    So glad mark was able to give you his expert advice! Please keep us informed on how well the glock treats ya. Always enjoy hearing a satisfied customers experiences. Bradis also has other glock experts ready to help you with any issues/questions you might have! Enjoy smelling the gun smoke!!

Top Bottom