• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Anyone have this scale or know anything about it?

It would appear Mr. Enos has a good reputation in the reloading community, so I'd like to think anything he'd offer is solid.

I've found the brand/model this is (he's reselling) and can get it for about $30 less than he's selling it for, which makes it more attractive to me.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    For 150ish, I would go with a good beam scale. I like old school non-electronic stuff though....dial calipers...beam scale...etc :-)

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    The scales Mr. Enos sells are properly shielded and nearly impervious to the common problem encountered with lesser digital scales. His reputation is well-deserved; his product, excellent.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Brianenos.com is GTG. I still prefer a good quality, damped beam scale for my powder checks, though. I have a really nice PACT powder measure/scale combo that just doesn't see as much use as I thought it would.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    For 150ish, I would go with a good beam scale. I like old school non-electronic stuff though....dial calipers...beam scale...etc :-)

^^this^^ i only recently got into reloading but my mindset was "what if" What if a SHTF scenario becomes reality and i cannot get repairs or replacements on a digital unit. The beam scales will still be working with no power.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I am looking for one too. I still have a beam scale and will continue to use it but I've not been happy with it results either.

Jdirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'd go with an electronic scale over a beam for ease of use. For shtf you could use your electronic scale to stock pile enough for quite a while and not have to worry about reloading at all.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    For shtf reloading...who needs a scale? The Lee dippers are perfectly sufficient. Heck, make your own dipper with a 38 or 357 case. Scales! pfft!

Top Bottom