• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Any one know about this I read police called to a home for a suicidal man. News said he pointed a gun at officers and was shot by 1 officer 1 time.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I thought somebody here would know something about this. I was told I know the guy that got shot but cannot confirm. Been unable to reach him.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I still don't have much for details. Still unable to reach him. I find it hard to think of him as suicidal or to point gun at a law officer. His wife only said he has had 2 surgeries and is doing ok. He got up and walked yesterday. He lives in the middle of 20 acres in BFE. if someone unexpected was to come up his drive at night I could see him going outside with a firearm. He spends a lot of time in the garage and most likely would have stepped out of it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I still don't have much for details. Still unable to reach him. I find it hard to think of him as suicidal or to point gun at a law officer. His wife only said he has had 2 surgeries and is doing ok. He got up and walked yesterday. He lives in the middle of 20 acres in BFE. if someone unexpected was to come up his drive at night I could see him going outside with a firearm. He spends a lot of time in the garage and most likely would have stepped out of it.
    Its a nice day for a drive. Maybe go pay him a visit if you still cant reach him via phone?

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Just talked to him. He was shot twice and yep he said he probably did point his gun at them. Sad he is a good guy must have had more going on in his head than anybody knew about.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry to hear, but glad he survived. Hope he heals up well. Everywhere... both the extra holes in his body and what sounds like some mental holes in his head.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    He has healed well and been back to work for awhile. Does jail time on weekends and has comunity service and probation. His mental problem sure seems better. He been getting alot of needed help. I hope the officers are all doing as good as he is.

Top Bottom