• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Blazzin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Great Board! I came across it as I was researching Indiana Gun Laws and thought...I NEED to be apart of this!!

My name is Aaron, 27, and I currently reside in Brownsburg. I grew up on the Eastside of Indy and have lived in Indiana my whole life. I graduated from IU and currently work in Commercial Real Estate. I have always been a gun enthusiast, but unfortunately fail to find time for the range these days...(hoping to change that!)

As a fiscal conservative, and a newly wed, it has been difficult to add new items to the gun safe (but I am hoping to change that too!). My ownership history is really not that exciting, but it may give you all a sense of where my tastes lie:

First Gun - New England Firearms 12 gauge pump 18" I bought this when I was 17 and still own it. Very inexpensive, but great gun for clay!

Walther P99 .40 cal.- Owned for 2 Years and and traded

Harrington & Richardson Arms - Single barrel 12 gauge breech-load "Settler's Rifle". I inherited this from my grandpa when he passed away over a year ago. I have never shot it before and probably won't. I think this thing is over 100 years old.

Kimber Target II - .45 cal 1911 government. It's an intro Kimber, but a nice upgrade from the Walther.

I am looking to make a new purchase in the near future, but am currently torn on which direction to go. Concealed simi-auto or long rifle. If I were to go the concealed route, I have been looking at the Walther PPS or P99sc or the new Springfield XDm compact.

If I were go the rifle route, I was looking at the Springfield SOCOM II or an AR model, particularly the LaRue OBR 7.62.

That's enough about me for now. Glad to be apart of this forum and look forward to learning as much as I can and meeting you all!

Thanks, Blazzin

TVon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Welcome fellow Brownsburgian!! There seems to be several people from Brownsburg on this site.

If the Kimber isn't an EDC, I would suggest a concealable semi-auto first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom