Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sabres fan here. I normally would like a team from the East to win the cup, and I like Tim Thomas. But, I can’t stand Chara, so I was rooting for Vancouver. With that said, it was a great series and I was glad to see that the better goal tender prevailed.

Interesting picture from the rioting in Vancouver:
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/picturesho...-ground-in-the-street-amid-a-riot?sc=fb&cc=fp
    Buffalo Sabres Nooooooo! I kid!:D Ryan Miller is a hell of a goalie, and went to Michigan State! :rockwoot:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    meh, I was kinda rooting for the Canucks, but only cuz they hadn't won a SC before.

I'm a Hawks fan for as much as I'm a fan of any major sports team, lol. I don't really follow sports.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Sabres fan here. I normally would like a team from the East to win the cup, and I like Tim Thomas. But, I can’t stand Chara, so I was rooting for Vancouver. With that said, it was a great series and I was glad to see that the better goal tender prevailed.

Interesting picture from the rioting in Vancouver:
    Web Embraces Photo Of Mystery Couple At Vancouver Riots : The Picture Show : NPR
    Here is something you might like. Picked it up a couple of weeks ago.

241045_231687366846297_100000151077049_1042385_7725522_o.jpg

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Almost 150 people required hospital treatment and close to 100 were arrested after rioters swept through downtown Vancouver following the Canucks’ loss to the Boston Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup final.

Vancouver Coastal Health spokeswoman Anna Marie D’Angelo said Thursday that three stabbing victims had been admitted and a man was in critical condition with head injuries after a fall from a viaduct. Rioting and looting left cars burned, stores in shambles and windows shattered over a roughly 10-block radius of the city’s main shopping district.

Read more: Nearly 150 injured, at least 3 seriously, in Vancouver Stanley Cup riot - The Washington Post

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a picture of Scutter with the Stanley cup somewhere. We visited the Hockey Hall of Fame while we were in Toronto. That was a fun time.

Top Bottom