• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was shooting my Buckmark yesterday, and was having issues with it. Either the rounds would not fire, or it would jam. I saw no primer strikes on the casings. I figured I had some bad ammo (CCI mini-mags). So, I bought some other ammo, to see if that was the issue. I still had the same problems. Then I realized that the site base screws where both loose. Something I did not think to look at. I'm going put some Blue Loc Tite on the screws, so that issue does not arise again. Just wanted to pass on my experience.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I love my wifes and I am thinking of getting her one of these:

2032BuckMark_PG.jpg

Anyone have any experence with these on a Buckmark?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the tip, guys. I have a Buckmark I've put 2k rounds through. I'll definitely keep an eye on the screws.

I blame myself. I obviously did not get them tight enough the last time I cleaned it. I know I have put at least 2k through mine, but this is the first time it's happened.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have had those screws come out on me as well. You really need to keep an eye on them. If I were going to mount an aftermarket scope rail then I would locktight them. If you are shooting the factory irons I would just take along an allen wrench and tightened them every once in a while. Eventually you are going to want to take them back out in order to clean the gun.

geno2k

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    hey thanks for the tip. I bought one of those recently and have about 1000 rounds through it. The only failures have been with subsonic, match, or low velocity loads. Functions well with rem. standard velocity but doesn't hold the bolt open on the last one. Anything with high velocity on it has worked perfectly.

Top Bottom