• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just found this while looking for something else.

Timber Rattler Jungle Fury Bowie - BUDK

Can hardly go wrong with $10 for a stainless steel knife, but I cannot find anything about shipping charges on the web site.

Any one have experience with BudK? Any one have experience with this blade?

Also found these offered at almost ridiculous prices. Comments?

http://budk.com/Knives/Military-Survival-Knife?foundby=cross-sell

http://budk.com/Knives/Timber-Rattler-Golden-Sunset-Knife-Combo

Any good?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Bud K is an emporium of Chi-Com turdish knives and mall ninja gear:mallninja:.
    I'd say any of the 3 knives posted would be fine to hang on the wall, collect dust in a drawer, or keep a kid entertained for the afternoon in the woods, but I really wouldn't suggest working any of them too hard.

You tend to get what you pay for, until you step into the realm of customs. I'd suggest at least saving up $40 for a Buck 119 / fixed, or a 112 if your looking for a folder. A little more will buy you a Becker, and a little more will get you into an ESEE.

Last edited:

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Have you ever heard," its to good to be true."..!!!! Well it is..!!! Trust me this knives are junk..!!! Sorry not trying to hurt your feelings but save you from a bad purchase..!! unless you are just gonna hang these on the wall for decoration ..!!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Personally I love BudK knives.

I have used a

Timber Rattler Sinful Spiked Bowie Knife - BUDK

A17-TR83.jpg

For everything from batoning, choping thru a decomissioned police cruiser, and general woodcraft.

I agree it is a " 15 inch extension of bad attitude" and its 30VMH14 steel is unique to the manufacturer. And far far FAR better than anything this universe has comeup with to date.

I carry my "TRSS" IWB, and would put it up against the best that ESEE or Busse can bring to the table.

Disclaimer: None of this post is true, I dont own a Budk knife, I have never batoned anything in my life, but neither have MOST of the knife owners on the internet. No matter how much their blade costs. Or who made it.

And yes, Budk knives are total, and complete, crap.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Personally I love BudK knives.

I have used a

Timber Rattler Sinful Spiked Bowie Knife - BUDK

A17-TR83.jpg

For everything from batoning, choping thru a decomissioned police cruiser, and general woodcraft.

I agree it is a " 15 inch extension of bad attitude" and its 30VMH14 steel is unique to the manufacturer. And far far FAR better than anything this universe has comeup with to date.

I carry my "TRSS" IWB, and would put it up against the best that ESEE or Busse can bring to the table.

Disclaimer: None of this post is true, I dont own a Budk knife, I have never batoned anything in my life, but neither have MOST of the knife owners on the internet. No matter how much their blade costs. Or who made it.

And yes, Budk knives are total, and complete, crap.

bwahahaha! i will admit, i got completely owned on this post until the last part!

WELL PLAYED, SIR! :cool:

bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    They sell mostly United and Frost knives. Their prices on others knives aren't that good. United and Frost are about the bottom of the barrel for quality. Like Charlie2 said, if all you want is something to hang on the wall, go for it.

Top Bottom