• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    So I've been thinking about jumping on this new trend and plan to build an AR-pistol and put the SB brace on it. I am looking for something kind of cheap to try this out. Anyone got a place to start looking?

jjtroy912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ft. W
    It's just an ar with the stock collapsed and less barrel, so collapse the stock and start playing G.I Joe around the house with your ar. .... OK have you ran the barrel into a wall or door frame yet? Yes, sucks right. OK now imagine that suck not happening. BOOM ar-pistol. They're great guns but they are still just an ar. I wouldn't waste money trying one, just collapse the stock and if you can handle shooting in this position and want more maneuverability then dive on in. Don't forget about terminal ballistics when shortening the barrel. It's all about your purpose, and I think 300BLK, 8.5", NO brace, pistol is the high speed low drag berries!

semiautosniper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    I have got two of these pistol builts, one on a century arms sb on a arsenal slr106u, and another one on a Noveske 10.5. Excellent controllability... Sure beats waiting 10 months for a SBR.

Top Bottom