Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think some sort of counselling may be in order.

..and it seems the former bully has grown up, while the girl, not so much.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think some sort of counselling may be in order.

I dont think so. I love it. I did something similar. Ex wife of my best friend. She comes back to town after wrecking both cars and maxing out my buddy's cards. This is AFTER she had left him for a guy down there.

Anyway she ditches the second guy, and comes back to town. She calls me out of the blue to ask me out on a date. I agreed just for giggles after I heard she was sneaking out on the live in boyfriend here and needed to meet me on the west side so she could get dropped off by a friend on their way to work.

I met her and drove her across town to a great little place... At least one with no windows. We ordered soft drinks and I excused myself to go to the little boys room. I walked up to the hostess stand and explained that I was there with my buddy's ex. Her eyes got as big as saucers. The I explained quickly the hell she caused. Then I handed her a $20 and a letter with instructions to wait 5 minutes before delivering it.

hosebeast had to call her ex for a ride and explain just how she got across town. :):

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    We can use the things that happen in our lives as reasons to change or excuses not to.
    Sometimes, the best revenge is a life well lived rather than to waste time allowing that same person to continue to run our lives by living rent free in our heads.
    :twocents:

Bob

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I can understand her reaction. I don't think that justifies it, but I can understand it. I'm not saying whether it was right or wrong.

I do think his reply to her was classy, though. Backpedaling? Maybe, but he did the right thing by trying to make amends.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom