0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    tax time!:rockwoot:
    witch also means im getting an AR
    looking at a lightweight carbine for my platform
    thinking about the carbon 15 from bushmaster:dunno:

:noway:?:yesway:?

and reasons too please i want informed answers so i can make an informed decision
    thanks
    AIM small MISS small

Glock

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Great guns if you want to build a feather weight AR15, and already have a good quality one laying around.

If you're getting it because you don't already have an AR, then forget it. I had one of the pistols and it never ran right.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What would you recommend? I was eyeballing one of these as well...

Pretty much any standard AR with a forged lower (when compared to the carbon series :noway:). I'd even take a stock Olympic over that carbon Bushy.

As I've been known to recommend, the best "bang-for-your-buck" these days in M4-styled ARs is from Spike's Tactical.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew_spike_s_tactical_st-15_m4_le_carbine.html

It may be $100 or so more than a bottom-of-the-barrel AR, but for that $100 you jump to top-of-the-line features.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Pretty much any standard AR with a forged lower (when compared to the carbon series :noway:). I'd even take a stock Olympic over that carbon Bushy.

As I've been known to recommend, the best "bang-for-your-buck" these days in M4-styled ARs is from Spike's Tactical.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew_spike_s_tactical_st-15_m4_le_carbine.html

It may be $100 or so more than a bottom-of-the-barrel AR, but for that $100 you jump to top-of-the-line features.

Wow... great review on a great gun. I've never even heard of them before. Are they popular yet? I wouldn't mind oogling one in person if I could...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    spike's has become the flavor of the month, and with good reason from what I understand. If i were in the market for another carbine, Spike's would be near the top of the list.

Top Bottom