• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I see a lot of business cards. I see some really funny business cards titles. What are some of the funny titles you may have seen or thought of? I have mixed feelings about business cards. I think you should be professional but I also think you shouldn't be stuffy. I'm not sure you can have both on a card though. :) I'm in the computer field so I've seen many IT related ones.

I'm sure there are other funny ones out there though.

for Fenway: Director of Forum Operations instead of owner/operator

Pixel Expert
    Central Liaison Information Technologist
    Senior Wizard
    Vice President of Cool
    Insert Title Here
    Grand Poohbah
    Head Muckymuch
    Designer & Beard Enthusiast
    Bun Warmer
    Chief Imagination Officer
    Evil Genius
    Chief Underpants Officer (I think the CEO of Joe Boxer used that at one point)
    Evil Network Overlord (negative connotation so I'm not sure why you'd use it)
    Gun Toting Psycho!
    Director of First Impressions (the person who answer phones)
    Dust bunny commando Officer (custodian)
    Vision Clearance Executive (window washer)
    Intergalactic Superhero / Webdesigner

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    A local business here in Greenfield that pumps septic tanks has this saying on their business cards and on the back of their pumping trucks...."We are #1 in the #2 business"

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehe.. so does he just have a great sense of humor or does he actually believe it? :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My 12 year old daughter wants business cards to hand out now that she saw this thread earlier. She needs some kind of a cool title. She's likes to work on arts and crafts type of stuff so I was trying to help her with a title but I just couldn't come up with one that I though kids would find funny as well as adults. There are a lot of titles that are funny that adults would get.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    My 12 year old daughter wants business cards to hand out now that she saw this thread earlier. She needs some kind of a cool title. She's likes to work on arts and crafts type of stuff so I was trying to help her with a title but I just couldn't come up with one that I though kids would find funny as well as adults. There are a lot of titles that are funny that adults would get.

The Creator of Color

The Monet of Primary

The Originator of Art

The Orator of Canvas

The Maestro of Art

Captain Color wheel

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I have a friend whose email address was intentionally bofh@ <his company>.com. :):

Too bad she's not a boy. Director of Farts & Drafts popped into my head. That might get her into trouble with her teachers, though. :):

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana

Craft Princess

Queen of Construction Paper

Miss Papier Mache

Top Bottom