• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    Does anybody know where within 80 miles of lafayette I can find 12 gauge fiber wads? I'm having a hard time trying to find 12 ga reloading supplies in brick & mortar stores.

Also looking for lead slugs or buck because online is pretty expensive.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Does anybody know where within 80 miles of lafayette I can find 12 gauge fiber wads? I'm having a hard time trying to find 12 ga reloading supplies in brick & mortar stores.

Sorry I cannot give you any good news. I do not know of anyplace locally.

When I was loading hunting shells I was mail ordering from Ballistic products in Corcoran, Minnesota.

ballisticproducts.com

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

We have fiber wads, slugs and buckshot (as well as many other shotshell reloading components) in stock at the store. While we are only 50 miles from Lafayette, the trip from there is difficult to say the least with 26 currently closed.
    There is a gun and knife show in Lafayette this weekend (September 2nd and 3rd). The guy that works the show for me, Kevin, will be working at the store on Wednesday. If you call the store on Tuesday or Wednesday and place an order, he can take it to the Lafayette gun show and you can pick it up there.

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    We have fiber wads, slugs and buckshot (as well as many other shotshell reloading components) in stock at the store. While we are only 50 miles from Lafayette, the trip from there is difficult to say the least with 26 currently closed.
    There is a gun and knife show in Lafayette this weekend (September 2nd and 3rd). The guy that works the show for me, Kevin, will be working at the store on Wednesday. If you call the store on Tuesday or Wednesday and place an order, he can take it to the Lafayette gun show and you can pick it up there.
    Ill be there!

Reactions: Leo

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the heads up on the gun show this weekend.
    Once again, I missed getting the memo.

Top Bottom