• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I'm not familiar with Kodiak....or BVAC. Links before I google?

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc. www.kodiakrange.com

BVAC is an ammunition manufacturer in Montana. They sell retail through cheaper than dirt. They made a big buy on frangible bullets from a company going out of business and are able to sell the finished round retail for less than what my bullets cost. Fine by me. I will keep buying it until they run out.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc. www.kodiakrange.com

BVAC is an ammunition manufacturer in Montana. They sell retail through cheaper than dirt. They made a big buy on frangible bullets from a company going out of business and are able to sell the finished round retail for less than what my bullets cost. Fine by me. I will keep buying it until they run out.

Now you are killing me. The prospect of these running out makes me want to impulse buy!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Was out there last Saturday. Great time:rockwoot: I blew through the hundred rounds I bought there so fast I forgot to save a magazine for the Shoot House:ar15:

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Now you are killing me. The prospect of these running out makes me want to impulse buy!

Let me make it worse. I checked cheaper than dirt and they still 9mm but are still out of .40. We have about 1,000 rds of BVAC .40 left. Sold about 500 rds yesterday. We have 1,000 rds on back order. Not sure when I will get more.

Top Bottom