• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Had a nice time at the show .Met 2 people from INGO, sold some grips and bought some things .A 1911 frame to make a dedicated set up for my Kimber 22 target conversion .Yes their were some venders that had things other than firearms related items but their were some good buys to be had . All in all i think it was a good 2 day show Its always good to meet people and talk about guns & accessories.I am looking forward to the next show.

sinnful

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox
    Did the show seem slightly smaller than normal to you? I know michigan city was going on but that was a very small show.

sinnful

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox
    I agree with a lot of lookers. Got a good deal on ammo so always worth the trip. Its not a bad little show.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The show didn't have as many vendors as normal, but still had a decent selection. The crowd was good for both days and they were spending money....at least with me. Also, the other vendors that I talked with told me they were having a good show. It was probably one of the best CP shows that I have had in 3 plus years of doing that show.:twocents:

Top Bottom