• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    I ordered a case of 223 and a case of 22lr from Cabelas PRIOR to Thanks Giving before the public panic. Today I got a notice that they have both been canceled. I have waited patiently for a long time on the manufactures to catch up. Then Cabelas cancels my order. Just thought you might want to know before you order from them. "The Worlds Foremost Outfitter"

A Litte FYI, I recieved a call from them the first week of December in regards to a load of PMAG's I ordered. They told me that they would have to cancel them also due to a website mistake. I told them that it was unacceptable. I got the PMAGS three days later. They are screwing people and preparation to GOUGE.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I ordered from Cabela's long before the craziness during a shotgun ammo sale. Sale Price plus Free shipping was the deal. I couldn't get the web site to display properly so ordered by telephone. Telephone service rep said that she could not manipulate the software to complete the transaction as low as the sale prices were stated. Finally, she said that she could over ride the problem and give me the advertised sale price. I receive the ammo BUT the printed statement was at the Higher Price NOT the Sale Price. I called and they blamed their software But did give me a $$ adjustment on the CC. Several months later I get a letter from Cabella's stating that they had up charged my CC 20 dollars for a billing error under charge on their part. I called and explained the situation and supposedly got the 20 dollars credited back to me. So, I no longer shop Cabela's :noway:

Top Bottom